Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Vickys Spiced Aubergine Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Spiced Aubergine Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Choosing to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Although we’re incessantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, simply making a couple of minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you currently are consuming lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of eating foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
As you can see, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys spiced aubergine soup, gf df ef sf nf recipe. You can have vickys spiced aubergine soup, gf df ef sf nf using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vickys Spiced Aubergine Soup, GF DF EF SF NF:
- You need of medium aubergine/eggplant, diced.
- Get of onion, chopped.
- Get of garlic, finely chopped.
- Use of medium strength curry powder*.
- You need of carrots, diced.
- You need of can of chopped tomatoes.
- You need of vegetable stock.
- Get of salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
- You need of fresh coriander to garnish.
- Provide of Medium Curry Powder*.
- Provide of coriander seeds.
- You need of cumin seeds.
- You need of fennel seeds.
- Use of cinnamon stick.
- Take of cloves.
- You need of bay leaves.
- Take of paprika.
- Prepare of ground turmeric.
- You need of chilli powder.
- Provide of garam masala.
Steps to make Vickys Spiced Aubergine Soup, GF DF EF SF NF:
- To make the curry powder, dry fry the coriander, cumin and fennel in a pan for a minute until you can smell their aroma, then take off the heat and let cool.
- Mix the toasted seeds with the other ingredients in a coffee grinder or use a pestle & mortar to grind everything as finely as you can and store what you don't use in an airtight jar. To make a hotter powder add some extra garam masala and chilli powder.
- Getting on with the soup itself, put all the ingredients except for the salt, pepper & coriander into a large saucepan. Bring to the boil then reduce the heat and simmer for approximately 25 minutes until the aubergine is soft and pulpy.
- Pulse the soup in batches through a blender just a few times so you retain some of the aubergines consistency. You don't want it to be completely smooth.
- Season to taste with salt & freshly ground black pepper and serve with a garnish of fresh coriander leaves.
If you find this Vickys Spiced Aubergine Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.