Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Crockpot Cabbage Rolls recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Crockpot Cabbage Rolls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot Cabbage Rolls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of well being. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have countless options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Try eating almonds if you don’t suffer from nut allergies. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds provide many health rewards. These kinds of nuts contain plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They generally do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. But whenever you eat almonds, you do not feel like you need to sleep a while. Rather they will merely help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Almonds often provide a general increased feeling of well-being.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot cabbage rolls recipe. To make crockpot cabbage rolls you only need 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Cabbage Rolls:
- Provide 1 large of Head of cabbage.
- Take 1 lb of Lean ground beef.
- You need 1/2 cup of Cooked white rice.
- Take 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Diced onion.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Seasoned Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Dried thyme.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- You need 2 can of Tomato soup.
- Take 1 can of Diced tomatoes, undrained.
Instructions to make Crockpot Cabbage Rolls:
- Turn cabbage over and remove the core with a sharp knife. Be careful! Take off outer leaves and discard..
- Bring a large pot of water to a rolling boil and add the head of cabbage, again be careful!.
- As the cabbage leaves begin to loosen, peel away with tongs, one by one and put aside. About 8 leafs will work. You can easily double this recipe, if you have more cabbage leaves!!.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a bowl, (yep, get in there with your hands) except for soup and tomatoes..
- Now it's time to roll! For each cabbage roll, place your meat mixture in center of cabbage leaf. Roll once, tuck.Then take left and then right side of leaf, fold in and repeat, rolling and tucking until cabbage is rolled tightly. As you can see, I doubled the recipe in this photo. The amount of meat mixture and size of cabbage is really up to you. This recipe is very versatile..
- Spray crockpot with non stick cooking spray. Place cabbage rolls, seam side down in crockpot. Pour soup and can of tomatoes over top. I like to re-season with a little more garlic powder, seasoned salt and pepper over top..
- Cook on low for 8 hours. Or until tender..
- There should be plenty of tomato gravy to put over some mashed potatoes to serve with your yummy cabbage rolls! Enjoy!.
- After rolling, cabbages can be portioned out and frozen, ready to eat at a later time!.
- If you have leftover cabbage leaves, you could chop them up and add a bit to the sauce, save for a wonderful addition to soup or make my recipe for cabbage and noodles! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/368685-lulus-fried-cabbage-and-noodles.
If you find this Crockpot Cabbage Rolls recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.