Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Barbecue Meatballs recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Barbecue Meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Barbecue Meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, just making some minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
Initially, you must be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you don’t wish to eat. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? One heart-healthy substitute that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to barbecue meatballs recipe. You can cook barbecue meatballs using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Barbecue Meatballs:
- Provide 3 lbs of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1 can (13 oz) of evaporated milk.
- Use 2 Cups of 1 minute (Quick Oatmeal) uncooked.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- Take 1 Cup of Chopped Onion.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Get 2 tsp of Chili Powder.
- Provide 2 tsp of Salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- Provide of Sauce:.
- Take 2 Cups of Ketchup.
- Provide 1 1/2 Cups of Light Brown Sugar.
- Provide 2 tsp of Liquid Smoke.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Take 1/2 Cup of Chopped Onion.
Instructions to make Barbecue Meatballs:
- Mix all Meatball ingredients together and shape with ice-cream scoop.
- Mix all sauce ingredients together and pour over meatballs.
- Bake at 350°F for 1 hour.
- Note: Marinate meatballs in sauce overnight in refrigerator overnight to enhance flavor.
If you find this Barbecue Meatballs recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.