Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken and Cauliflower Gnocchi Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken and Cauliflower Gnocchi Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and Cauliflower Gnocchi Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Opting to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a number of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making a few modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
Initially, you should be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you no longer want to eat. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and cauliflower gnocchi soup recipe. You can have chicken and cauliflower gnocchi soup using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken and Cauliflower Gnocchi Soup:
- Provide 2 tbsp of butter.
- Use 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1 cup of diced onion.
- You need 1 cup of diced celery.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of shredded carrots.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves (minced).
- Get 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Take 1/4 cup of flour.
- Get 2 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 2-3 cups of almond milk or half and half.
- Provide 2 cups of cooked chicken shredded or cubed.
- Get 1 lb of Gnocchi prepared, (I used cauliflower Gnocchi.).
- Get 2-3 cups of baby spinach or chopped spinach.
Steps to make Chicken and Cauliflower Gnocchi Soup:
- In a large pot… heat the butter and olive oil over medium heat. Add the onions, celery, carrots, garlic and thyme and cook until softened, 5-10 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper..
- Stir in the flour and cook for a couple of minutes. Slowly whisk in the chicken broth, scraping up any browned bits on the bottom of the pan. Slowly whisk in the half and half. Stir in the chicken. Bring to a simmer and cook for 20 minutes..
- Add in the prepared gnocchi and spinach. Cook until the spinach has wilted..
If you find this Chicken and Cauliflower Gnocchi Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.