Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Black Pepper Mayonnaise with Steak and Mash recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Black Pepper Mayonnaise with Steak and Mash recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have countless options. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily available. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to black pepper mayonnaise with steak and mash recipe. You can cook black pepper mayonnaise with steak and mash using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Black Pepper Mayonnaise with Steak and Mash:
- Take 800 g of Albert Bartlett Rooster Potatoes.
- Take 100 ml of milk.
- Get 40 g of butter.
- You need 2 of Pack's of 3 of Aberdeen Angus Beef Steaks.
- Provide of Vegetable Oil enough too deep fry.
- You need 10 of egg yolks so 10 whole eggs.
- Use 125 ml of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 4 tsp. of ground black pepper.
- Use 2 tsp. of Sea Salt.
- Provide 2 tsp. of white clear vinegar.
Instructions to make Black Pepper Mayonnaise with Steak and Mash:
- Peel,chop and then boil the potatoes,once water is boiling – turn too the lowest heat,so as too gently simmer,while potatoes are cooking – get on with the next step..
- Divide egg yolks from the egg white's – put the egg yolks in your Electric Tefal Blender,add the ground black pepper (maybe, or maybe not add some of the 125ml of olive oil) and then put the blade in and click the lid in place,switch on – and then gradually add olive oil from the long funnel of the lid at the top,after a while of blending add the vinegar and crystallised sea salt – keep blending until you eventually get the thickness required..
- Put Vegetable Oil in a large saucepan and put a little bit of sliced bread in the Vegetable Oil – when the bit of bread crisps,then the Cooking Oil is hot enough too deep fry your Steaks, first slit Steaks at their sides with a sharp knife,too prevent coiling up – and then deep fry the One Pack of Steaks first and then the other Pack afterwards – deep fry for 3 minutes – let the Steaks rest for at least 5 minutes..
- Drain the hot water from the cooked potatoes and then put Pasteurised Cow Milk and butter in with the hot dried boiled potatoes and then mash with a Dinner Fork and stir with a Dessert Spoon – add the mashed potato too both plates..
- Put Steaks on Plates with the mashed potato on and top both plates with the ground black pepper mayonnaise sauce..
If you find this Black Pepper Mayonnaise with Steak and Mash recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.