Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain snacks is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli cheese soup recipe. To cook broccoli cheese soup you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Broccoli Cheese Soup:
- Provide of Fresh broccoli, use only the top and dice small.
- Get of Carrots, diced.
- Prepare of Water.
- Take of Butter.
- Get of Minced dried onion.
- Prepare of White pepper and salt.
- Use of Garlic powder.
- Take of Cheddar cheese soup (Campbell's 10.5 oz).
- Use of Cream of celery soup (Campbell's 10.5 oz).
- Take of Milk.
Steps to make Broccoli Cheese Soup:
- Heat butter and water in a large covered pot..
- Add broccoli, carrots, and spices. Stir and cover. Cook over medium heat until softened…stirring as needed (about 5 minutes).
- Add soups and fill 2 cans with milk and add..
- Stir well to combine and continue cooking over low heat. Stirring frequently so it doesn't burn on bottom..
- Another 10-15 minutes should be good, but can go longer if you want the veggies softer..
If you find this Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.