Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Simple Beef stew recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Simple Beef stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Beef stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This can be a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between goodies. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run may be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains included in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple beef stew recipe. You can cook simple beef stew using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Beef stew:
- Get 1 kg of beef stewing meat cut into cubes.
- Take 2 of grated tomatoes.
- Use 1 tsp of BBQ spice.
- Take 1 tsp of Morocco rub spice.
- Provide 1 tsp of masala.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin.
- Get 1 of beef cube stock.
- Get 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need 3 tbs of Brown onion powdered soup.
Steps to make Simple Beef stew:
- Rinse and cook the beef for an approximately 50 minutes.
- Then season the meat as it soft and starts to fry on it's own..
- Crumble the stock in and add the onion.
- Stir then add tomatoes and let it cook slowly.
- Then cover again the meat and on top of the meat pour that soup the powder of brown onion then add water to be a nice gravy for the meat.
- Enjoy it with rice and serve.
If you find this Simple Beef stew recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.