Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Shab Daig with Tandoori Roti (meetball with turnip & carrot in curry) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Shab Daig with Tandoori Roti (meetball with turnip & carrot in curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shab Daig with Tandoori Roti (meetball with turnip & carrot in curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain foods is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shab daig with tandoori roti (meetball with turnip & carrot in curry) recipe. You can have shab daig with tandoori roti (meetball with turnip & carrot in curry) using 30 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Shab Daig with Tandoori Roti (meetball with turnip & carrot in curry):
- Take of For Kofta (meetball).
- Provide 1 kg of Beef Qeema (beef mince).
- You need 2 Tbsp of Dahi (yoghurt).
- You need 1 Tbsp of Lal Mirch powder (red chilli).
- Take 1 Tsp of Salt (to taste).
- Get 1 Tsp of Garam Masala Powder (all spice).
- You need 2 Tsp of Khkhashash(poppy seeds).
- You need 50 gm of Bhuny Channy (chickpeas).
- You need 1 of Piyaz (onion).
- Take 1/2 Bunch of Hara Dhania (fresh coriander).
- Provide 6-7 of Hari Mirchain (green chillies).
- Take of For Curry.
- Get 3 of Piyaz medium (onion).
- You need 3/4 cup of Oil.
- Prepare 250 gm of Dahi (yoghurt).
- Use 1 Tbsp of Adrak Paste (ginger paste).
- Provide 1 Tbsp of Lehsun Paste (garlic paste).
- Provide 3 Tsp of Lal mirch pissi (red chilli powder).
- You need 3 Tsp of Dhania pissa ( coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Salt (to taste).
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Haldi (termuric).
- Take 2-3 of White Saljum (turnip).
- Take 2-3 of Gajar (Carrot).
- You need 4-5 of Choti Elaichi (green cardamom).
- You need 2 of Bari Elaichi (black cardamom).
- You need 5 of Long (cloves).
- Use 7-8 of Kali Mirch (whole black pepper).
- You need 1 of Darchini stick (Cinnamon).
- Get 1 of badiyan ka phool (Staranise).
- Provide of To garnish with haradhania & ginger julians.
Steps to make Shab Daig with Tandoori Roti (meetball with turnip & carrot in curry):
- Take 2 time machine grinded beef qeema to make kofta.grind the bhunny channy to fine powder. (peel off the black cover if present before grinding)..
- Soak Khashkhash in water for 5-10 minutes.aftr soaking,wash it few times in fresh water.khashkhash has dirt in it which should be removed before grinding.soaking will help in settling the dirt at bottom of bowl. Rinse or wash it few times under fresh water by using hands.then grind it on sill or hawan dasta ( pastel&mortal or in grinder..
- Chop piyaz.chop haradhania+hari mirchain.take qeema in a tray, mix lal mirch,salt,chanapowder,grind khashkhash,chop haradhania,hari mirchain,chop piyaz,dahi & mix well with hands..
- Take a fistfull of qeema in hand & make round kofta(meetball).if needed moisten hand with oil or water.from 1 kg beef qeema,18-20 kofta can be made depending on size of balls.keep these kofta in tray covered.keep seprated from each other..
- Prepare curry.take lal mirch,salt, haldi,dhania powder in a bowl & soak in 1/2 cup water for 5-7 minutes..
- Slice piyaz finaly.add oil in pot,add onion & fry to golden brown.take out fried piyaz from oil.grind (choora choora) piyaz by hands or by using hawan dasta (mortal & pastel)..
- Add adrak lehsun paste(ginger garlic)in oil.fry till colour changes.add sabut garam masala.add masala soaked in water and bhuno (fry) over medium heat. When water dries out,add beaten dahi,fry till dahi blends well.add fried onion paste & fry till oil seprates..
- Keep flame low.place kofta in curry carefully.add as many kofta as u like.do not use spoon to move kofta only hold pot in hands & turn it sideways to dip kofta in masala.let kofta cook in masala at low to medium flame for 8-10 minutes..
- Wash & peel saljum (turnip),gajar (carrots).cut saljum in quarters & gajar in thick cubes or thick circles. Add both in kofta curry.and again pick up pot, and move it. (pateeli ko hillain, spoon use nahi karain).add 1 cup water in pot,let them all cook over low-medium heat.saljum&gajar leaves water & will be tender in it. Check in between only by moving the pot.not use spoon..
- When saljum & gajar are tender & kofta are soft & all incorporates in curry.add little water (a cup or more) to make gravy as required.give a boil over medium heat.adjust consistency as desire. Shab Daig is ready to serve hot with Tandoori roti.enjoy with Cookpad..
- Always soak khashkhash in water to remove dirt in it.dirt will settle at botom of bowl.ya to hath sy uper sy khashkhas utha lain ya phir bareek channi sy bhi chaan sakty hain.fresh pani sy 3-4 times wash krny sy bhi matti nikal jaye gi.sill py asani sy pisti hy ya hawan dasty sy.grinder sy bhi piss sakti hy..
If you find this Shab Daig with Tandoori Roti (meetball with turnip & carrot in curry) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.