Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Instapot Roasted Tomato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instapot Roasted Tomato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. There are a lot of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most people typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a few modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to alter everything instantly or that you have to entirely get rid of certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make considerable changes, but the most vital thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. Soon enough, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate in the past.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to instapot roasted tomato soup recipe. To cook instapot roasted tomato soup you only need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Instapot Roasted Tomato Soup:
- You need of ▢ 3 pounds (1396g) field or roma tomatoes, cut in half horizontally.
- Take of ▢ 3 cups (750ml) unsalted chicken stock.
- You need of ▢ 3 (11g) garlic cloves, finely chopped.
- Take of ▢ 1 (248g) medium onion, chopped.
- Provide of ▢ 1 (102g) carrot, chopped.
- Take of ▢ 2 tablespoons (30ml) olive oil.
- Get of ▢ 1 tablespoon (14g) unsalted butter (vegan.
- Prepare of ▢ 2 tablespoons (30ml) fish sauce.
- Prepare of ▢ 2 tablespoons (30g) jasmine rice.
- Take of ▢ A pinch dried basil.
- Take of ▢ A pinch dried thyme.
- Use of ▢ Salt, sugar & ground black pepper.
- Prepare of ▢ ½ cup (125ml) heavy cream (do not add if canning).
Steps to make Instapot Roasted Tomato Soup:
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Layer tomatoes (cut side up) in a baking tray. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt & ground black pepper. If your tomatoes are not in season, sprinkle a little sugar on the tomatoes to help them caramelize better. Place baking tray in the oven’s middle rack. Depending on your oven and tomatoes, it will take 45 – 65 minutes..
- Heat up your pressure cooker over medium high heat (Instant Pot: press Sauté button, then Adjust button to Sauté More function). Ensure your pot is as hot as it can be (Instant Pot: wait until indicator says HOT)..
- Sauté onions in 1 tbsp unsalted butter for roughly 2 – 3 minutes until soften. Add in garlic and season with a pinch of kosher salt and ground black pepper if you like. Sauté for 1 minute until fragrant. Add in chopped carrots and saute for another minute..
- Pour ~ ½ cup (125 ml) unsalted chicken stock. Scrub all the brown bits off bottom of the pot with a wooden spoon. Keep the brown bits as they are very flavorful..
- Add roasted/browned tomatoes, 2 tbsp (30g) jasmine rice, a pinch of dried basil, and a pinch of dried thyme in Instant Pot. Pour in 2 tbsp (30ml) fish sauce and remaining unsalted chicken stock. Close the lid and cook at High Pressure for 3 minutes. Turn off the heat and do a 10 minutes Natural Release. Open the lid carefully..
- Blend tomato soup into desired consistency with an immersion hand blender. *Optional: Strain the tomato soup over a fine mesh strainer for maximum smoothness. Add ½ cup (125ml) heavy cream. Taste the soup and season with salt if necessary. Depending on the tomatoes, you may want to add a pinch (or a few pinches) of sugar to balance the acidity flavor. It does wonder to the flavor!.
- Garnish with fresh basil. Enjoy immediately. This will be a really good soup to serve to your favorite guests with grilled cheese sandwiches on the side.
- You may also water-bath or steam can this soup. Process pint jars for 20 minutes. Quart jars for 25 minutes. As mentioned above, do not add the heavy cream if canning. Add the cream as you open the jars and reheat..
If you find this Instapot Roasted Tomato Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.