Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chili Over Pasta (Quick And Easy Meal) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chili Over Pasta (Quick And Easy Meal) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Choosing to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of modest changes.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. If you presently consume plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
All in all, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chili over pasta (quick and easy meal) recipe. You can have chili over pasta (quick and easy meal) using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chili Over Pasta (Quick And Easy Meal):
- Use 1 lb of Ground Beef, Turkey would work too.
- Get 2 can of Condensed Tomato Soup.
- Use 1 can of Kidney Beans (14 oz.).
- You need 1 tsp of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Paprika.
- Take 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Provide 4 tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Use 1 lb of Elbow Macaroni.
Instructions to make Chili Over Pasta (Quick And Easy Meal):
- In a medium saucepan, brown the ground beef. While browning,the dry spices may be added to season the beef. Do NOT drain..
- Once browned, stir in the 2 cans of condensed tomato soup and the 1 can of kidney beans..
- Mix well and add dry seasonings (if not already added) and the 4 Tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce..
- Lower heat and let simmer for at least 15 minutes..
- Prepare Elbow macaroni according to package directions and tastes..
- Spoon drained macaroni into bowls and spoon chili over top. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, or cheese of your choice..
- Chili can be seasoned to taste. If spicy is preferred, substitute or add chili powder (hot or mild), in place of paprika..
If you find this Chili Over Pasta (Quick And Easy Meal) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.