Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Heathers Lazy Italian Style Ground Beef Mince recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Heathers Lazy Italian Style Ground Beef Mince recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Opting to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. While we’re always being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. People typically think that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, just making some minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
You can see results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes at once. Even more crucial than wholly modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Obviously, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to heathers lazy italian style ground beef mince recipe. You can have heathers lazy italian style ground beef mince using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Heathers Lazy Italian Style Ground Beef Mince:
- Get 1 of onion, diced.
- Get 2 clove of garlic, minced or diced fine.
- Get 750 grams of ground beef.
- You need 420 grams of chopped tomatoes, I used a can of basil and oregano flavoured.
- Provide 5 tbsp of water.
- You need 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Take 1 of beef stock cube or powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Italian herbs.
- Get 1 of salt, to taste.
- Prepare 1 of pepper, to taste.
- Get 1 cup of frozen mixed veggies.
Steps to make Heathers Lazy Italian Style Ground Beef Mince:
- Heat large frying pan.
- Saute onions and garlic.
- Add ground beef and cook till brown..
- Add tinned tomatoes, stir..
- Combine next 6 ingredients in a cup and add to meat mixture..
- Simmer uncovered for about 5 mins..
- Add frozen veg. cook until veg is soft and liquid has reduced a bit. about 10 minutes.
If you find this Heathers Lazy Italian Style Ground Beef Mince recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.