Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crockpot Pepper Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot Pepper Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are many health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most likely, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, simply making a couple of small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically change your eating habits. Even more important than wholly changing your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot pepper steak recipe. To cook crockpot pepper steak you only need 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crockpot Pepper Steak:
- Get 1 1/2-2 of pds Top sirloin cut in strips.
- You need 1 of yellow onion cut in slices.
- You need As needed of Tri color bell peppers.
- Use As needed of mild rotel or stewed tomatoes 1/2-1 can.
- Provide 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Provide 3 tbsp of cornstarch and 3 tbsp water.
- Provide 1/2-1 tsp of fresh grated ginger.
- Use 1 tsp of fresh minced garlic.
- Get 1 cup of beef broth.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of worchershire sauce.
- Provide To taste of marinade-see my method in directions and ingredients I use.
- Provide 1 tsp of brown sugar.
Steps to make Crockpot Pepper Steak:
- To taste marinade-worchershire, Zesty Italian dressing, unsalted meat tenderizer, fave steak seasonings to marinate your steak strips in for a few hours.
- Dice all veggies, Onion/bellpeppers, minced garlic, grated ginger and put aside, don't add to CP yet..
- Now add can of MILD rotel or stewed tomatoes or half a can of each to crockpot. Or 1 can and half the the other can. Use juices too. And tsp of brown sugar..
- In a large bowl, add soy sauce, worchershire sauce, beef broth, onion/bpeppers, garlic, ginger, pepper (black or cayenne) and whisk or stir all together. Add to CRockpot..
- Now in a smaller bowl, whisk the cornstarch and water together. Stir constantly while adding to crockpot..
- Now add the marinade meat strips. Add just the meat, not the marinade..
- Cover and cook on low for 4-8 hours. Really just depends on your pot and how fast it cooks. Meat will be really tender on low instead of high. But whatever time allows you. Your preference..
- Also, if you like your peppers and onion semi crunchy add them later on about 2 hours or so before done.
- Serve over rice. I like it with steamed rice..
- My pic was from when it was just a little over half way done. But once it was, everything had cooked down and was tender so good!.
- Also, you can add more sauces,seasonings,broth, Cornstarch, or whatever if you want it thinner or thicker just depending on your taste..
If you find this Crockpot Pepper Steak recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.