Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken and Tomato Soup Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken and Tomato Soup Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and Tomato Soup Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Snacks.
We all know that consuming healthy foods can help us really feel better inside our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain food items is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and tomato soup curry recipe. You can cook chicken and tomato soup curry using 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken and Tomato Soup Curry:
- Get 8 of Chicken wings or chicken drums.
- Take 2 of Boiled eggs.
- Prepare 4 of Potatoes.
- Get 1 of Carrot.
- Get 4 stick of Asparagus.
- Get 1 of Courgette/Zucchini.
- Take 2 of Aubergines/Eggplants.
- Provide 1 of Onion (minced).
- Use 2 large of cloves ★Garlic (finely chopped).
- Get 1 piece of ★Ginger (finely chopped).
- Provide 1 tbsp of ★Dried basil.
- Use 5 tbsp of ※Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ☆Cumin powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of ☆Coriander powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of ☆Garam masala.
- Get 4 tbsp of ☆Curry powder.
- Provide 1 can of Canned crushed tomatoes.
- You need 1 large of ◇Water.
- Prepare 2 of ◇Soup stock cube.
- Provide 2 tsp of ◇Honey.
- Get 1 tsp of Coarse salt.
- You need 2 tsp of Soy sauce.
Steps to make Chicken and Tomato Soup Curry:
- Make boiled eggs. Chop the garlic, ginger and onion. Cut the boiled eggs in half lengthwise, and cut the courgette into bite sizes..
- Cut off the root of the asparagus by 1-2 cm and peel the bottom part with a peeler..
- Cut the aubergines in half lengthwise, soak in water to remove the astringency, score the skin in a crisscross pattern. Then cut 2/3 lengthwise in the center..
- Peel the potatoes and carrot. Wrap in cling film and microwave for 3 minutes in 600W. Or you can boil. Quarter the cooked carrot..
- Season the chicken wings with salt and pepper and leave to rest. Put 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a frying pan and brown both sides. Then put them on one side on a plate..
- Put 3 tablespoons of olive oil and the ★ ingredients in a pan. Sauté until browned and aromatic. Add onion and sauté well for 5 minutes..
- Add ☆ ingredients and sauté, taking care not to let it burn. Add the canned tomatoes and cook. Add the ♢ ingredients and bring to the boil. Then add the chicken wings and simmer for 15 minutes..
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil in the frying pan used to fry the chicken wings. Stir-fry the aubergines, courgette, and brown the potatoes and carrot..
- Season the soup curry (Step 7) with coarse salt and soy sauce. Arrange the vegetables in a serving bowl, ladle in the piping hot soup curry, and top with the boiled egg to serve..
If you find this Chicken and Tomato Soup Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.