Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Broccoli, Mushroom & Rice Casserole, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Broccoli, Mushroom & Rice Casserole, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
We all know that eating healthy snacks can help us truly feel better within our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A piece of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
One of the most popular snack foods is natural yogurt. Occasionally people decide to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the greatest idea. You can’t beat yogurt any time it comes to a healthy snack though. It consists of a great deal of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the body to digest and, based on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Fast hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys broccoli, mushroom & rice casserole, gf df ef sf nf recipe. To make vickys broccoli, mushroom & rice casserole, gf df ef sf nf you only need 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vickys Broccoli, Mushroom & Rice Casserole, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Take 600 grams of frozen broccoli florets.
- Use 130 grams of onion, chopped.
- Get 140 grams of canned sweetcorn, drained.
- Provide 250 grams of pre-cooked basmati rice.
- Provide 250 grams of grated cheese, I use Violife free-from vegan brand.
- Use of salt.
- Provide of black pepper.
- You need of Free-From Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- You need 150 grams of chopped white mushrooms.
- You need 6 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 6 tbsp of sweet rice flour.
- Use 400 ml of good vegetable or chicken stock.
- Take 120 ml of coconut milk.
- Get 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- Get to taste of black pepper.
Steps to make Vickys Broccoli, Mushroom & Rice Casserole, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F and lightly grease a 9"x 13" dish.
- Cook the broccoli in boiling water for 8 minutes or until cooked through, then drain.
- Meanwhile make the soup.
- Saute the mushrooms in 2 tablespoons of the oil then set aside.
- Heat the rest of the oil over a medium heat and add the sweet rice flour. Stir the flour until it has absorbed the oil and continue to cook for 1 minute.
- Add the stock a little at a time, constantly stirring and adding a little more until all of it is added. Slowly add in the milk and bring to the boil to thicken.
- Stir in the cooked mushrooms, onion powder, thyme, basil and pepper, then puree half of the soup.
- Mix in the broccoli, sweetcorn, rice, cheese (reserving some for topping), & onion, season to taste with salt & pepper and pour into the greased dish.
- Top with reserved cheese and bake for 30 minutes.
If you find this Vickys Broccoli, Mushroom & Rice Casserole, GF DF EF SF NF recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.