Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Whosayna’s Pepper Steak topped with Sauce and Stir fried Veggies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Whosayna’s Pepper Steak topped with Sauce and Stir fried Veggies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whosayna’s Pepper Steak topped with Sauce and Stir fried Veggies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Vitality.
We all know that eating healthy meals can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a wonderful choice as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds offer a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Various minerals and vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. They generally do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. In the case of almonds, however, they wont allow you to long for a nap. Instead, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Almonds typically give you a general increased sense of well-being.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to whosayna’s pepper steak topped with sauce and stir fried veggies recipe. To cook whosayna’s pepper steak topped with sauce and stir fried veggies you need 19 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Whosayna’s Pepper Steak topped with Sauce and Stir fried Veggies:
- Take of Steak:.
- Prepare of Beef Fillet.
- Take of Garlic paste.
- Use of Salt.
- Provide of Black pepper (pounded).
- Provide of Meat Tenderiser (if u need extra tender meat).
- Prepare of Pepper Sauce:.
- Use of Milk.
- Prepare of Nestle or Cooking Cream.
- Use of Garlic paste.
- Use of Salt.
- You need of Black Pepper (pounded).
- Get of Parsley.
- Use of Stir fried Veggies:.
- You need of All Purpose flour.
- Take of Garlic (pounded).
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Veggies Chunks (Cauliflower or Brocolli, Carrots, French Beans, Boiled Peas).
- Get of Black pepper (pounded).
Instructions to make Whosayna’s Pepper Steak topped with Sauce and Stir fried Veggies:
- Steak: Cut Fillet into thick slices, marinate in above for 3-4 hrs, fry in nonstick pan using butter till golden brown, remove on a platter. Pepper Sauce: Use same pan you used to fry fillet, add all ingredients except parsley, cook till it thickens stirring at intervals. Put steak and toss well garnish with parsley or just top up on fried steak pieces and serve..
If you find this Whosayna’s Pepper Steak topped with Sauce and Stir fried Veggies recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.