Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken pepper soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken pepper soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken pepper soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Choosing to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are numerous illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re incessantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically change your eating habits. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken pepper soup recipe. To cook chicken pepper soup you need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken pepper soup:
- Use pieces of Chicken.
- Provide of Onions.
- Provide of Scotch bonnet.
- Use of Garlic/ginger paste.
- You need cubes of Seasoning.
- You need of Spices(corriander,cumin,allspice,black pepper,garam masala).
- Take of Rosemary.
- Provide of Mixed herbs.
- Use of Salt.
- Take leaves of Basil.
Instructions to make Chicken pepper soup:
- In a pot add in your cleaned chicken pieces,grate the onion and slice some.Grate the scotch bonnet.Add the grated onion,garlic/ginger paste and scotch bonnet to the chicken..
- Add in the spices, mixed herbs and seasoning,then add enough water to just cover the chicken.Put on the stove and allow to cook till soft and cooked through then add in the remaining sliced onion and basil leaves add salt if needed..
- Allow to cook for some few minutes then serve with bread of choice. Enjoy!.
If you find this Chicken pepper soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.