Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Fried Chicken Soup for your soul family 😉 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Chicken Soup for your soul family 😉 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of well being. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have so many options. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains found in white bread.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fried chicken soup for your soul family 😉 recipe. To cook fried chicken soup for your soul family 😉 you need 22 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Fried Chicken Soup for your soul family ;):
- Prepare 4 cup of cubed leftover fried chicken ( skin and breading included, deboned).
- Use 2 medium of onions, large diced.
- Prepare 6 large of carrots (large sliced).
- Provide 2 of stalks celery (large sliced).
- Use 1 cup of baby kale (chopped).
- Use 1/4 cup of sweet peppers (small diced).
- Provide 3 medium of red skin potatoes (cut in bite sized pieces, skin on).
- Get 1/2 tbsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of jarred minced garlic.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of whole dried rosemary.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried basil leaves.
- Use 1 tbsp of dried chives.
- Use 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Take 2 1/2 cup of homemade chicken stock.
- Prepare 8 cup of water (more when needed).
- Provide 1 of chicken boullion cube.
- Get 1 lb of potato gnocci.
- Provide 4 large of eggs.
- Provide 2 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- You need of topping: rye croutons and cheese.
- You need 4 cup of plain rye bread cubes.
- Take 1 cup of shredded cheese of choice.
Instructions to make Fried Chicken Soup for your soul family ;):
- To make croutons: preheat oven to 325°F.
- Place bread cubes in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake 20 minutes. Let cool, set aside..
- To make the soup:.
- In a large pot or stock pot pour in water, chicken stock, boullion cube, add carrots, onion, potato, celery, kale, sweet pepper, basil, rosemary, ginger, garlic, chives, salt and pepper..
- Bring to a boil. And slow boil for 1 1/2 hours..
- Add water as needed..
- Add chicken (breading and all). Slow boil another half hour or untiol veggies are tender but slightly firm..
- Add minimal water as needed..
- Add gnocci and cook until its done. Do not add anymore water, you want it to thicken up now..
- Wisk eggs in a bowl..
- Slowly stir eggs into soup..
- Bring to a boil and then immedietly remove from heat..
- Pour soup into serving bowls. Top with rye croutons and shredded cheese of choice. (I used colby jack).
- Serve hot and enjoy!.
- If you use canned chicken stock/broth, go for low or no sodium..
If you find this Fried Chicken Soup for your soul family 😉 recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.