Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Miso Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Miso Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most likely, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing some small changes.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food since it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. A superb healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been shown to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef miso soup recipe. To cook beef miso soup you need 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef Miso Soup:
- Provide of Beef – Breakfast Steak cut or Sukiyaki cut.
- Take of celery, sliced crosswise.
- Get of Red Onion, chopped.
- Use of Garlic, minced.
- Use of Thumb of Ginger, minced.
- Prepare of Leeks, sliced crosswise.
- Use of water.
- Provide of Beef broth cube.
- Prepare of Tofu, cubed.
- Take of Miso paste.
- Get of Few leaves of Coriander.
- You need of Nori strips.
- Take of Cooking oil.
- Take of Salt & pepper.
- Use of Bay leaf (optional).
- Provide of Garnish (optional).
Instructions to make Beef Miso Soup:
- Sauté garlic, onions, ginger in pot with a little oil. Slice beef into crosswise strips. Add to the pot once onions are translucent. Mix in. Season with salt and ground black or white pepper..
- Add sliced leeks. Include the green leaves, they are delicious in soups. And they will cook thoroughly..
- Pour the water in. Add the celery, tofu, and beef broth cube. Add the fresh miso paste. It's up to you how much you want to put in. Freeze the rest for another time..
- Stir. Simmer until tofu cooks and let the flavors come out. Add a small bay leaf if you like it's flavour. (Optional) Add the coriander leaves and cut up nori strips..
- Adjust taste accordingly with salt or a little more beef broth cube. Let simmer for another 10 minutes..
- Then serve while hot. Garnish with a few scallions on top (optional)..
If you find this Beef Miso Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.