Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Football Dip Bowl recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Football Dip Bowl recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Football Dip Bowl recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snacks.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more healthy feeling. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Probably the most popular snack foods is yogurt. Sometimes people choose to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the right idea. Low fat yogurt makes a wonderful snack, however. It is a protein-rich supply of nutritious nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the human body to digest and, based on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Try adding some wholesome nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This minimizes your sugar absorption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to football dip bowl recipe. To cook football dip bowl you need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Football Dip Bowl:
- Use 1 of Loaf Bread Rhodes Dough , thawed but still cold.
- Prepare 1 of egg , beaten.
- Prepare 1 of cheese string.
- Provide of Queso Dip :.
- Provide 1 pound of ground beef lean , cooked and drained.
- You need 16 ounces of Velveeta Mexican.
- Use 1 10 oz of tomatoes green chillies diced and cans.
- Use 1 4 oz of chilies diced green cans.
Instructions to make Football Dip Bowl:
- Cut about 2 inches of dough off the end of loaf. Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray and roll the cut off piece into a 9×12-inch oval. Trim two 1×10-inch strips off the oval and set them aside. Place the oval on sprayed baking sheet and shape into a flat football shape..
- Roll remaining part of loaf into a 12-inch rope. Cut it in half lengthwise. Curve each half into an arch and lay (one on each side) on top of the rolled out oval to form a football shaped bowl. Pinch ends together securely making a point at each end. Lay the one inch strips you set aside over each end of the football to make the stripes. Tuck the ends under the football..
- Brush with beaten egg and let rise 30-45 minutes. Pinch the ends again to make nice points and bake at 350F 30 minutes. Let cool and trim out middle of football to make as much space as desired for your dip. Fill with Queso Dip (recipe below). Make stitching by cutting a string cheese and lay on top of dip. Serve with chips..
- Cut cheese into cubes and melt in microwave. Add remaining ingredients and stir until well combined. Heat again and serve, with chips, in Football Dip Bowl..
If you find this Football Dip Bowl recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.