Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mapo Tofu my style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mapo Tofu my style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mapo tofu my style recipe. You can have mapo tofu my style using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mapo Tofu my style:
- Provide of vegetable oil.
- Take of beef mince.
- Provide of Garlic chopped.
- Take of Szechuan pepper powder.
- Use of chilli bean paste.
- You need of rice wine for cooking.
- Provide of soy sauce.
- You need of sweet soy sauce (kecap manis).
- You need of Water.
- Provide of firm tofu.
- Take of tapioca flour.
- Prepare of sesame oil.
- Use of spring onion chopped.
- Provide of Salt&pepper&msg.
Steps to make Mapo Tofu my style:
- Chop garlic, slice spring onion, dice tofu..
- Preheat the pan, add vegetable oil and beef mince. Stir fry the mince until brown colour. Add garlic, Szechuan pepper powder and chill bean paste. Stir fry until the smell come out..
- Add rice wine, soy sauce, sweet soy sauce,water into pan and let it boil. Put salt and pepper (even chicken powder or MSG) to season to your taste. And then gently add in tofu, make sure enough liquid to almost cover tofu, can add more water if needed. And let it boil first then turn to simmer for 20mins..
- Put 50ml water into tapioca flour and mix it well, pour into the simmering tofu,it will be thicken straight away. Let it cook for just boil (around 30seconds) then turn off the fire, add spring onion and sesame oil. Then plate it and it’s ready!.
If you find this Mapo Tofu my style recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.