Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shepherds Pie P-lo Style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shepherds Pie P-lo Style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Energy.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of well being. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Yogurt is often a snack many people take for granted. Eating yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch isn’t a good idea. You can not beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it’s a good supplier of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by most people. Quick hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent method to enjoy a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shepherds pie p-lo style recipe. To cook shepherds pie p-lo style you only need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Shepherds Pie P-lo Style:
- Provide 2-15 ounce of cans of sweet whole kernel corn.
- Get 2-15 ounce of cans of veggie grove French style green beans.
- Get 1 can (15 ounce) of sweet peas.
- Prepare 6-8 of potatoes.
- You need 1 lb of shredded cheese (I use Mexican style).
- Prepare 1/2 of chopped onion.
- Provide of Cilantro.
- Prepare of Milk(for mashed potatoes).
- Get of Butter(for mashed potatoes).
- Get of Heavy Whipping cream or half and half cream(for mashed potatoes).
- Take 1 of and a half pound of ground hamburger meat.
Steps to make Shepherds Pie P-lo Style:
- Peel and boil potatoes.
- While potatoes are boiling I add my meat over med high heat with onion and cilantro and seasons (salt pepper garlic) and cook about 15 minutes until all meat is browned and cooked thru then drain grease out of and set meat aside.
- Now potatoes should be about done once tender with fork drain water and add milk, butter, cream, salt pepper and garlic and mash (I have a mashed potato recipe on my page)…do as you would make mashed potatoes.
- Now grab a baking dish and add potatoes for the first layer.
- Then add drained meat on top for next layer.
- Now add cans of vegetables but drain liquid before you add each can then top with salt pepper and garlic.
- Final layer shredded cheese I top with salt and garlic and little more cilantro. And place in oven at 375.
- In about 20-30 minutes later all cheese will be melted and corners starting to brown remove dish and let sit few minutes to cool.
If you find this Shepherds Pie P-lo Style recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.