Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Creamy Mushroom Soup without Cream recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Mushroom Soup without Cream recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Mushroom Soup without Cream recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most people typically believe that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, just making a few modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food as you most probably choose many items out of habit. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? One wholesome substitute that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
All in all, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy mushroom soup without cream recipe. You can cook creamy mushroom soup without cream using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creamy Mushroom Soup without Cream:
- Take of Onion.
- Get of Mushrooms.
- Get of medium Cooked Potato.
- Take of Garlic.
- Prepare of Mushroom broth or water.
- Take of Salt and Pepper.
- Provide of olive oil.
- Use of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of Parsley.
Instructions to make Creamy Mushroom Soup without Cream:
- Heat Olive Oil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Add Garlic and Onion and cook for 3 minutes until onion is tender.
- Add mushroom and cook for another 3 minutes, set 1 tbsp mushrooms aside for later.
- Add flour, pepper and salt into the mixture.
- Add mushroom broth or water and bring it to boil.
- Add cooked and chopped potato to the soup and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Put mixtures into the blender and blend for 3 minutes on high.
- Add pinch of parsley and 1 tbsp mushrooms on top and serve.
If you find this Creamy Mushroom Soup without Cream recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.