Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Semolina with Bitter Leaf soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Semolina with Bitter Leaf soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Treats.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. When we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Have a shot at eating almonds if you don’t suffer from nut allergies. Almonds offer a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Almonds really are a natural way to obtain B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan that may often make you sleepy. Having said that, you may not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Instead, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. From time to time eating almonds could even be a mood enhancer!
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to semolina with bitter leaf soup recipe. You can have semolina with bitter leaf soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Semolina with Bitter Leaf soup:
- Take of Bitter leaf (washed).
- Get of Cocoyam (thickener).
- Get of Stockfish.
- You need of beef.
- Take of Palm oil.
- Take of Ogiri (local spices).
- Provide of Seasoning.
- Prepare of red bonnet pepper.
- Prepare of Crayfish pounded.
- Take of 3 cups semolina.
Instructions to make Semolina with Bitter Leaf soup:
- Wash and boil cocoyam until tender. Then peel and pound very well to smooth texture.
- Wash the meat and stockfish and cook with 2 seasoning cubes, pepper, crayfish and salt until it’s done. Add the cpcoyam inside the pot, pour palm oil, the remaining seasoning cubes and crayfish and salt then gradual add the bitter leaf and stir gentle and allow to cook.
- Melt ogiri inside and stir, check the ingredients and adjust continue cooking until the bitter leaf softens.
- Gently pour semolina inside small bowl of boiling water and continue stirring until it forms add a little hot water and cover to simmer for awhile, then turn very well as it’s draws. Serve with bitter leaf soup.
If you find this Semolina with Bitter Leaf soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.