Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy and Chewy Chijimi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy and Chewy Chijimi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Treats.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds have a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Different vitamins and minerals are found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan that may often allow you to be sleepy. But when you eat almonds, you do not feel like you must sleep a while. Rather, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Almonds typically give you a general increased sense of well-being.
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy and chewy chijimi recipe. To cook easy and chewy chijimi you need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy and Chewy Chijimi:
- Prepare 1 dash of less than 100 grams Chinese chives.
- You need 1/4 of Carrot.
- Use of Your choice of meat:.
- Take 100 grams of Thinly sliced beef, pork or ground meat.
- Take 1 of ● Egg.
- Take 120 grams of ● Cake flour.
- Prepare 30 grams of ● Katakuriko.
- Prepare 1 dash of ● Salt.
- Get 150 ml of ● Water.
- Use 1 of ● Sesame oil.
- Get 1 tbsp of ◎ Soy sauce.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of ◎ Sake.
- Get 1 tsp of ◎ Sugar.
- Provide 1/3 tsp of ◎ Grated garlic.
Instructions to make Easy and Chewy Chijimi:
- Cut the meat into 2 cm pieces. Combine the ◎ ingredients, and marinate the meat in the mixture to pre-flavor.Roughly chop the Chinese chives, and mince the carrot..
- Put the ● ingredients in a bowl and mix until well incorporated. Add the vegetables and pre-flavored meat from Step 1, and stir lightly..
- Put sesame oil in a frying pan, pour in the batter from Step 2, and fry like a pancake. Once both sides are fried to a crisp, it is ready to serve..
- □■ Speedy sauce ■□ I had my chijimi with a sauce made by mixing together some ponzu sauce, sugar, hot sesame oil, toasted sesame seeds, and gochujang (spicy bean paste)..
If you find this Easy and Chewy Chijimi recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.