Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Coconut Chicken Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Coconut Chicken Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Vitality.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A little bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai coconut chicken soup recipe. You can have thai coconut chicken soup using 20 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Coconut Chicken Soup:
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chicken boiled and shredded.
- Get 1 of capsicum sliced.
- You need 5-6 of beans chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of green peas.
- Provide 1/2 cup of shredded cabbage.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of spring onions chopped.
- Provide 5-6 cloves of garlic minced.
- Use 1/2 tsp of ginger grated or paste.
- Provide 2 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- Use 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mixed herbs.
- Use 4-5 of dry lemon grass stalks broken to pieces.
- Use 2 tbsp of coriander chopped.
- Get 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- Get 2 tsp of soya sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of green chilli sauce.
- Provide 1 tsp of red chilli sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of thick coconut cream.
- Take 1 tbsp of cornflour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of refined oil.
Steps to make Thai Coconut Chicken Soup:
- Boil chicken pieces with little salt and 1 cup water.Shred the pieces and reserve stock.Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan and stir fry minced garlic to light golden brown.Add shredded ginger and toss.Add chopped vegetables and chicken stock alongwith the shredded chicken.Add 1.5 cups water and boil.Add mixed herbs,lemon grass,soya sauce,chilli sauce,salt and black pepper.Add the coconut milk and boil.Make a slurry of cornflour and add it to the soup.Sprinkle lemon juice..
- Remove the lemon grass stalks before serving.Garnish with fresh chopped coriander and thick coconut cream.Serve piping hot coconut chicken soup as an appetiser or with noodles as a full meal..
If you find this Thai Coconut Chicken Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.