Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Military SOS Gravy Thick Toast & Corn Beef Hash recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Military SOS Gravy Thick Toast & Corn Beef Hash recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Deciding to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most people typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. If you presently eat a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Evidently, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's military sos gravy thick toast & corn beef hash recipe. To cook mike's military sos gravy thick toast & corn beef hash you only need 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Military SOS Gravy Thick Toast & Corn Beef Hash:
- Take of ● For The Meats & Veggies.
- Take 16 oz of 90/10 Hamburger Meat.
- Get 12 oz of Lean Sausage Meat.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Fine Chopped White Onions.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Fine Chopped Green Onions.
- Take 1/4 Cup of Fine Chopped Mushrooms.
- You need 1 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Use of ● For The White Gravy [whisk constantly].
- Take 1 (2.5 oz) of Package McCormick Pepper Country Gravy.
- Provide 1 (2.5 oz) of Package McCormick Sausage Country Gravy.
- Provide 4 Cups of Whole Milk [pkg will call for water but go with milk].
- Prepare of ● For The Breads [well toasted].
- You need of Thick Sliced Texas Toast.
- You need of ● For The Starches.
- Use 2 (15 oz) of Cans Corn Beef Hash [+ 2 tbsp butter].
- Get 1/4 Cup of Fine Chopped Green Onions.
- Provide of ● For The Protiens.
- Prepare 1 of LG Egg Per Serving [fried over easy].
Instructions to make Mike's Military SOS Gravy Thick Toast & Corn Beef Hash:
- Here's the majority of what you'll need..
- Peppered & Sausage Gravy pictured. A great brand..
- Thick sliced Texas Toast bread pictured. Toast well..
- Boil your gravy. Whisk constantly..
- Add gravy to meat mixture and heat.
- Fry your hash with 2 tbsp butter until crispy on one sides..
- Enjoy with an over easy egg on your hash..
If you find this Mike's Military SOS Gravy Thick Toast & Corn Beef Hash recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.