Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Meat dumplings in hot yogurt sauce – shish barak recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Meat dumplings in hot yogurt sauce – shish barak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meat dumplings in hot yogurt sauce – shish barak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. If we eat more healthy meals and less of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A little bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have so many options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a wonderful choice as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds provide a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Various nutritional vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. They actually do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. But when you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you need to sleep a while. These nuts loosen up the muscles and provide a general sense of comfort. Occasionally eating almonds could even be a mood enhancer!
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to meat dumplings in hot yogurt sauce – shish barak recipe. To cook meat dumplings in hot yogurt sauce – shish barak you only need 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Meat dumplings in hot yogurt sauce – shish barak:
- Prepare of – For the shish barak dumplings:.
- Provide 2 cups of flour.
- Provide 500 g of coarsely ground beef.
- Provide 1 of small onion, finely chopped.
- Use 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of white pepper.
- Get 1 pinch of cinnamon.
- Provide of For the sauce:.
- Take 1 kg of yogurt.
- Provide 3 tablespoons of starch, dissolved in ½ cup water.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- You need 2 tablespoons of fresh coriander, chopped.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Get 1 teaspoon of salt.
Instructions to make Meat dumplings in hot yogurt sauce – shish barak:
- To prepare the dough: sift the flour in a bowl with some salt. Gradually add water and knead to obtain a soft dough. Cover the dough with a plastic wrap and put it in the refrigerator for 30 min..
- To prepare the filling: on high heat, fry the chopped onion in a skillet with the vegetable oil until golden. Add the ground meat, cinnamon, pepper and salt and fry until the meat turns brown. Set aside to cool..
- Preheat the oven to 180 ˚C..
- To make the shish barak dumplings: on a lightly floured surface, roll the dough using a rolling pin. Cut the dough into 4 cm circles..
- Place 1 teaspoon of filling at the centre of each circle and fold in half. Press edges together then bring both corners together to obtain a dumpling. Seal well..
- Put all the meat dumplings in a well-greased baking tray and bake for 10 min or until blushed. Remove from oven and set aside..
- To prepare the sauce: strain the yogurt into a pot, add the dissolved starch and place over medium heat. Stir continuously in a circular movement until yogurt thickens then reduce the heat. It is very important to stir continuously for the yogurt not to stick to the pot..
- In a small skillet, fry the minced garlic and fresh coriander with the vegetable oil and add them to the yogurt. Mix well and turn off the heat..
- To serve, place the shish barak dumplings in a serving dish and pour the yogurt sauce in another deep dish. It is customary to serve vermicelli rice along with it. In each individual plate, place a serving of rice and shish barak dumplings and cover with yogurt sauce..
- This serving method is recommended to preserve the crunchiness of the shish barak. Another way to serve it is to add the shish barak dumplings to the yogurt sauce before serving, in which case it will lose its crunchiness..
- Note: You can find the recipe 'vermicelli rice' in this application..
If you find this Meat dumplings in hot yogurt sauce – shish barak recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.