Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Brad's Mexican meat loaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's Mexican meat loaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a number of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most people typically assume that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of small changes.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. It could be that you already think that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's mexican meat loaf recipe. To make brad's mexican meat loaf you need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Brad's Mexican meat loaf:
- Prepare of ground beef.
- Provide of small onion, minced.
- Get of minced garlic.
- Prepare of taco seasoning packets.
- Use of eggs.
- Take of plain bread crumbs.
- You need of For the filling.
- Take of small can refried beans.
- Take of cream cheese.
- Use of red jalapeño, minced.
- Prepare of shredded monterrey jack cheese.
- Prepare of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Get of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Use of Tapatillo sauce and lime wedges for garnish.
Steps to make Brad's Mexican meat loaf:
- Mix all of the meat ingredients in a lg mixing bowl and set aside for 20 minutes..
- Let cream cheese get to room temperature. Mix all filling ingredients except refried beans in another bowl..
- Grease a 11×15 baking dish. Use 1/3 of the meat mixture and spread flat on the bottom of the baking dish..
- Evenly spread beans over this meat. You won't use the whole can. Spread all of the filling ingredients over beans..
- With the remaining meat, make large patties with your hands. Arrange over the top of the meat. Seal up the edges or all of the filling will cook out..
- Bake on center rack at 375 for 40 minutes. Switch oven over to high broil. Cook 10 more minutes. Remove from oven. Immediately take any filling that has cooked out and spread over the top. When loaf has cooled a little, transfer to a broiling rack. Let grease drain off. Slice and serve. Garnish with lime slices and tapatillo sauce. Enjoy..
If you find this Brad's Mexican meat loaf recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.