Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy Italian Ricotta Cheese Meatballs recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Italian Ricotta Cheese Meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Italian Ricotta Cheese Meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Energy.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy italian ricotta cheese meatballs recipe. To make easy italian ricotta cheese meatballs you need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Italian Ricotta Cheese Meatballs:
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Use 1 of \2 Cup Ricotta Cheese.
- You need 1 of \4 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- You need 1 of \2 Cup Italian Breadcrumbs.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Table Salt.
- Use 1 of \2 Teaspoon Cracked Black Pepper.
- Provide 1 of \2 Medium Onion Minced Dice.
- Prepare 2 Cloves of Garlic Minced Diced.
- Get 1 of \4 Cup Chopped "FRESH" Parsley.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Dried Italian Seasoning.
- Get 1 Pound of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 30 Ounces of Marinara Sauce.
Steps to make Easy Italian Ricotta Cheese Meatballs:
- Combine first 10 ingredients in a mixing bowl. Let set for a few minutes. Note: if using dried parsley flakes, 1Tablespoon is plenty..
- Mix in ground beef until mixture comes together. Do not over mix. Keep mixture cool until ready to cook..
- Heat marinara sauce to a low simmer in stock pot. Gently add meatballs and cover. Simmer meatballs for 20 minutes. Gently flip meatballs over and simmer another 10 minutes. Shake pot around every 5 minutes or so to keep anything from sticking..
- Garnish with any additional cheese of your liking. Goes well with pasta for a very hearty meal. Enjoy.
If you find this Easy Italian Ricotta Cheese Meatballs recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.