Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Sunday Chili recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sunday Chili recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Deciding to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re incessantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically believe that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making a few modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food as you probably choose many food items out of habit. As an example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? A good healthy option can be porridge oats which have been shown to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy eating plan.
All in all, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sunday chili recipe. To cook sunday chili you only need 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sunday Chili:
- Get 3 tbsp of oil.
- Use 2 cup of chopped onion.
- Take to taste of salt.
- Provide to taste of cayenne.
- Use 2 lb of hamburger.
- Use 2 tbsp of chili poowder.
- Provide 2 tsp of cumin.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Provide 2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Get 3 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 can of 28 oz crushed tomatoes.
- Use 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 2 cup of beef stock.
- Use 1 can of kidney beans.
- You need 2 tbsp of flour.
- Take 4 tbsp of water.
Instructions to make Sunday Chili:
- In large sauce pan heat oil, sauté onion. add salt.
- Add chili powder, cumin, red pepper and oregano. brown the meat..
- Stir in garlic, tomato, tomato paste, beef stock, and beans..
- Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer.
- Simmer uncovered for 1 to 1 1/2 hours stirring occasionally..
If you find this Sunday Chili recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.