Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chili & Cornbread Stuffing Casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chili & Cornbread Stuffing Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chili & Cornbread Stuffing Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Power.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A little bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
If you’re not hypersensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds provide many health advantages. These types of nuts possess plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They actually do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. But once you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Rather they will simply help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Occasionally eating almonds can also be a mood increaser!
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chili & cornbread stuffing casserole recipe. You can have chili & cornbread stuffing casserole using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chili & Cornbread Stuffing Casserole:
- Prepare of Chili.
- Use 1-1/3 pound of ground beef.
- Use 15 ounces of canned diced tomatoes.
- Get 2 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Take 15 ounces of canned corn mostly drained of liquids.
- Take 2/3 cup of diced onion.
- Get 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of mustard powder.
- You need 3 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- Use of Casserole.
- You need 6 ounces of cornbread stuffing I used Pepperidge Farm.
- You need 2 of large egg.
- Get 1 pint of chicken broth broth.
- Provide 1 stalk of celery diced.
- Provide 2/3 cup of diced onion.
- Use 2 cups of extra sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Topping.
- Use To taste of jalapeno peppers pickled.
- Take To taste of sour cream.
Instructions to make Chili & Cornbread Stuffing Casserole:
- Dice the green bell pepper and dice the onion. Split the onion amount in half. One half for the Stuffing mixture and the rest to the chili. Add the spices, onion, and bell pepper to the ground beef and brown it. When the pink is mostly gone add the spices. Simmer the chili covered for 20 minutes..
- Preheat the oven 400°Fahrenheit. Give the chili mixture a good stir. Add in the corn and tomatoes. Drain the corn a bit but don't drain the tomatoes. Simmer the chili mixture for 25 minutes. Add the eggs and broth to the cornbread Stuffing, and mix well. Let sit for 7-8 minutes. Shred the cheese..
- Mix the cheese with the stuffing mixture. Add the tomato paste to the chili mixture stir it in well. Simmer 12 minutes..
- Add the stuffing mixture to the chili mixture, and mix well level it out and put in the hot oven. Bake for 45-50 minutes uncovered. Let rest covered for 15 minutes..
- Add the jalapeno, sour cream, and serve. I hope you enjoy!!!!!.
If you find this Chili & Cornbread Stuffing Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.