Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegan Burmese Coconut Milk Noodle Soup (oil-free and gluten-free) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Burmese Coconut Milk Noodle Soup (oil-free and gluten-free) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snack foods.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, however, with regards to eating between goodies. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Have a shot at eating almonds if you do not have problems with nut allergies. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds provide many health rewards. Different minerals and vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which can often cause you to be sleepy. But when you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Instead, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Occasionally eating almonds could even be a mood enhancer!
You do not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan burmese coconut milk noodle soup (oil-free and gluten-free) recipe. To make vegan burmese coconut milk noodle soup (oil-free and gluten-free) you need 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Burmese Coconut Milk Noodle Soup (oil-free and gluten-free):
- Provide of flat rice noodle.
- Provide of chickpea flour (mix well with 1/4 cup water).
- Take of coconut milk.
- Provide of defatted soy chunks from Holland & Barrett (soaked in the water).
- You need of large onion chopped.
- Use of garlic chopped.
- Provide of tumeric (spice).
- Use of paprika (spice).
- Prepare of cayenne pepper (spice).
- Get of small onions peeled (optional).
- Take of lemon cut into wedges (for garnish).
- Prepare of chopped cilantro (for garnish).
- Prepare of coconut sugar (any sugar).
- Provide of Himalayan salt (any salt).
- Get of steamed broccoli (for garnish)(optional).
- Get of steamed beansprouts (for garnish)(optional).
- Use of crushed roasted chili (for garnish)(optional).
Instructions to make Vegan Burmese Coconut Milk Noodle Soup (oil-free and gluten-free):
- Place 1/2 chopped onion, chopped garlic and spices into non stick pot and cook very slowly for 3 mins. After 3 mins, add water and continue stirring to prevent them from catching..
- When onions and garlics are softened, stir in soya chunks, salt and 1 cup of water. Reduce heat to medium and cook for 3-4 mins. Carefully add chickpea mixture and 1 cup of water, stirring quickly so that the flour doesn't clump. Add more water if the soup is too thick. Cook for another 10 ~ 15 mins..
- Stir in coconut milk and cook for another 5 ~ 10 mins. Divide the rice noodle into 2 soup bowls. Ladle the soup over rice noodles in the bowl and garnish each with steamed broccoli, beansprouts, lemon juice, crushed chilli and fresh cilantro..
If you find this Vegan Burmese Coconut Milk Noodle Soup (oil-free and gluten-free) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.