Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Tomato Soup (Tomato Rasam) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Tomato Soup (Tomato Rasam) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that many people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be healthy for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It could be that you already believe that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy tomato soup (tomato rasam) recipe. You can cook spicy tomato soup (tomato rasam) using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy Tomato Soup (Tomato Rasam):
- You need of Tomato.
- Take of Tamarind.
- Use of Gingely Oil.
- Get of Garlic.
- Get of Ginger.
- Take of Small Shallots.
- Use of Black Pepper Powder.
- Take of Chilli Powder.
- Use of Coriander Powder.
- Get of Turmeric Powder.
- You need of Cumin Powder.
- Provide of Asafoetida Powder.
- Use of Chopped Coriander Leaves.
- You need of Hot Water.
- Take of Salt.
Steps to make Spicy Tomato Soup (Tomato Rasam):
- Heat oil in a pan. Crush shallots, ginger & garlic. Add it to the oil. Saute..
- Add pepper powder, chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder & cumin powder. Mix well..
- Chop the tomatoes into small pieces (you can also grind it). Add it to the pan. Close the lid & cook the tomatoes..
- Add some salt & hot water. Taste the mix. If it's not sour enough, crush the tamarind in little water, filter & add it to the mixture. Else skip this step..
- Add asafoetida powder. Mix & boil..
- Add the chopped coriander leaves into it. Stir & boil for two minutes. Turn off the stove..
If you find this Spicy Tomato Soup (Tomato Rasam) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.