Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spiralized Butternut Squash and Chicken Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spiralized Butternut Squash and Chicken Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. There are numerous diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing several small changes.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically alter your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spiralized butternut squash and chicken soup recipe. To make spiralized butternut squash and chicken soup you only need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spiralized Butternut Squash and Chicken Soup:
- Prepare 1 of Butternut Squash.
- Take 2 of Smoked Chicken Drumsticks.
- Provide 1/2 of Delicata Squash.
- You need 1 of Poblano Pepper.
- Take 1 of Small Sweet Onion.
- Get 4 Cloves of Garlic.
- Provide 1/4 cup of blue cheese crumbles.
- Use 2/3 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 2 Cans of Chicken Broth low sodium.
- Provide 1 tsp of Sazon Seasoning.
- Provide 2 tsp of Ground Coriander.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Finely Chopped Fresh Rosemary.
Steps to make Spiralized Butternut Squash and Chicken Soup:
- Preheat oven to 400°. Wrap onion and garlic in foil with a little oil and place onto a baking sheet with 1 poblano pepper and put in oven..
- Roughly chop the round bottom portion of the butternut squash. Place on a baking sheet and dust both sides with coriander and sazon then place into the oven. Bake for 15 minutes..
- Combine the chicken broth, buttermilk, 1 tsp ground coriander and blue cheese crumbles in a pot and bring to a simmer..
- When the butternut squash, onion, garlic and poblano are done roasting remove the charred outer skins and add to the pot. Blend smooth with an immersion blender..
- Shred the chicken and add to the pot. A rotisserie chicken can be used or even a rinsed and drained can of beans in place of smoked chicken..
- Peel and spiralize the remaining portion of the butternut squash. Chop the delicata squash into half rounds and add both the to the pot..
- Finely chop the rosemary stir in and let simmer for an hour before serving..
If you find this Spiralized Butternut Squash and Chicken Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.