Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Unstuffed Cabbage Stoup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Unstuffed Cabbage Stoup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Vitality.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Consider eating almonds if you don’t suffer from nut allergies. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer you many health rewards. Different nutritional vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that causes drowsiness, is available in almonds. Having said that, you won’t need a nap after consuming almonds. Instead they will simply help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Almonds often give you a general increased sense of well-being.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily available. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to unstuffed cabbage stoup recipe. You can have unstuffed cabbage stoup using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Unstuffed Cabbage Stoup:
- Use 4 tbsp of butter.
- Get 1 cup of Long grain brown rice (NOT Instant).
- Take 2 cup of chicken broth.
- Provide 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground italian sausage.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of allspice.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of coriander.
- Get 2 tsp of Spanish paprika.
- Take 1 of salt.
- Get 1 of pepper.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- Get 1 of medium white onion, food processor with garlic.
- You need 3 clove of garlic, in food processor with onion.
- Get 4 of carrots, shredded.
- Use 1 of large head of cabbage.
- Use 1 can of diced tomatoes (28 oz).
- Provide 1 can of tomato sauce (8 oz).
- Prepare 4 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 1 tbsp of cilantro.
- Use 3 tbsp of dill weed.
Steps to make Unstuffed Cabbage Stoup:
- Heat a small sauce pot over medium-high heat with butter in the pan. Add the rice and toss to coat. Add 2 cups of chicken broth, bring up to a simmer, cover and cook for 16 to 18 minutes or until the rice is tender..
- Heat a deep pot over medium high heat. Brown the meats 2 to 3 minutes. Season the meat with allspice, coriander, smoked paprika, salt and pepper..
- Add bay leaf, onions, garlic and carrots. Cook veggies 2 to 3 minutes to begin to soften them, then add cabbage and wilt it down a bit..
- Add tomatoes, tomato sauce, cooked rice, chicken broth, dill, and cilantro. combine all ingredients..
- Cover and simmer for about 10 minutes..
- Adjust salt and pepper to your taste, and serve..
If you find this Unstuffed Cabbage Stoup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.