Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Hot rice soup (Chao) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hot rice soup (Chao) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making a couple of modest changes.
You can obtain results without eliminating foods from your diet or make huge changes at once. Even more important than wholly changing your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than before. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hot rice soup (chao) recipe. To make hot rice soup (chao) you need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Hot rice soup (Chao):
- Provide 3 piece of vegetarian bouillon cubes.
- Provide 1 cup of White uncooked rice.
- Get 1 cup of diced of each vegetables: carrot, celery, potato, broccoli, oyster mushrooms. (any vegetables will do).
- Prepare 1 cup of each of diced tofu, konyaku, vegetarian fish.
- Prepare 1 packages of dry bean curd – broken into smaller pieces.
- You need 1 piece of ginger – chopped finely (ginger piece the size of your thumb).
- Get 1 bunch of cilantro.
- Get 1 packages of Frozen chay quay or Chinese bread sticks.
- Get 1 each of lime – wedges.
Instructions to make Hot rice soup (Chao):
- Fill large pot 2/3 full of water, add rice and vegetable bouillon, put on stove on high heat..
- Dice hardy vegetables first, such as carrots, potato, celery, etc. And add to boiling pot as you finished each one. Good way to clean out your fridge. All vegetables are optional, whatever you have in the fridge. Use small chopper machine to finely chop ginger fast..
- Add tofu, dry bean curd, vegetarian fish, konyaku (zero calories).
- Fill bowl with water and use strainer to remove suds in boiling pot, and clean the strainer from water in bowl, but keep the good soup in the pot. When bowl is full of suds, dump suds out in sink and get new water to continue removing suds as needed. The pot should still be boiling, about 30 to 40 min during the time you take to dice everything up, then turn off stove and it's ready to serve steaming hot..
- Serve soup topped with ground pepper, chopped cilantro leaves, squeeze of lime, toast chinese breadstick in the oven and cut into bite size pieces. (optional chopped peanut and bean sprouts.) I finely cut the cilantro stems and throw them in the pot. No need to waste them..
If you find this Hot rice soup (Chao) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.