Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Low Carb Philly Cheesesteak Casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Low Carb Philly Cheesesteak Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low Carb Philly Cheesesteak Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, simply making a few small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
You can see results without removing foods from your diet or make huge changes at once. Even more crucial than wholly changing your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Eventually, you will discover that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate before.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to low carb philly cheesesteak casserole recipe. To make low carb philly cheesesteak casserole you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Low Carb Philly Cheesesteak Casserole:
- Take 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Provide 1/2 of green bell pepper – chopped.
- Take 4 oz of fresh button mushrooms – chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Take 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- Take 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Provide 6-8 slices of provolone cheese.
Instructions to make Low Carb Philly Cheesesteak Casserole:
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet over medium heat, breaking up to a fine crumble as you go. About halfway through cooking the meat add the bell pepper and mushrooms. Stir in the salt, pepper, onion powder, and worcestershire. Continue cooking until the veggies are tender..
- When meat mixture is done do not drain. Transfer directly to a greased 9×9 inch casserole dish, spreading out evenly. Set aside to cool for about 10 minutes..
- While the meat is cooling preheat oven to 350°F. Crack eggs into a medium bowl. Add cream to eggs. Wisk together until well blended..
- Pour egg blend evenly over meat mixture in casserole dish. Top evenly with provolone to cover (I used 7 1/2 slices to get the coverage I desired)..
- Place casserole in oven. Bake 20-30 minutes or until the center no longer jiggles when you shake the dish. If the cheese begins to brown too much while cooking loosely tent with foil. When done, remove from oven and let rest 10 minutes. Dish it up and enjoy!.
If you find this Low Carb Philly Cheesesteak Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.