Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Sheik's traditional Syrian Meat Pies (Sfeeha) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sheik's traditional Syrian Meat Pies (Sfeeha) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sheik's traditional Syrian Meat Pies (Sfeeha) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a number of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re always being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making a few minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
You can get results without removing foods from your diet or make substantial changes immediately. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make big changes, but the most vital thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. Sooner or later, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sheik's traditional syrian meat pies (sfeeha) recipe. To make sheik's traditional syrian meat pies (sfeeha) you only need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sheik's traditional Syrian Meat Pies (Sfeeha):
- Use 7 cans of Pillsbury Grands Butter Tastin' (8 per can).
- Prepare 2 of lbs. ground beef (80% lean).
- Provide 32 oz. of plain yogurt.
- Provide 10 oz. of pomegranate molasses.
- You need 1 tbsp. of sea salt.
- Take 1 tsp. of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of lemon juice.
- Take of Butter.
- Provide of Pine nuts.
Instructions to make Sheik's traditional Syrian Meat Pies (Sfeeha):
- Chop sweet onions finely. Use a food processor. So much easier..
- In a large mixing bowl mix ground beef, yogurt, pomegranate molasses, onions, sea salt, black pepper and lemon juice thoroughly..
- Grease a half sheet bakers pan with melted butter. Flatten 6 dough circles on the pan to about 6"diameter. Create a border around the dough to hold the mixture in place during cooking and for aesthetics. Do this by folding up a 1/4 bead of the dough around the edges, pinching it as you go to form a"braid.".
- Spoon and spread the meat mixture ensuring that all the dough is covered up to the border. Finish by sprinkling pine nuts on the top..
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees. Cook pies for about 10-15 minutes until dough bottom and edges are golden brown..
If you find this Sheik's traditional Syrian Meat Pies (Sfeeha) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.