Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Traditional Slovenian beef soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Traditional Slovenian beef soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Opting to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, however, just making a few small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically modify your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make big changes, but the most vital thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. Eventually, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you will not want to eat the old diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to traditional slovenian beef soup recipe. To make traditional slovenian beef soup you need 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Traditional Slovenian beef soup:
- Take 1 kg of beef thigh.
- Prepare 2 of + 5.5 L water.
- Use leaves of Carrot, leek, onion, broccoli.
- Use of Chives, thyme, parsley, turmeric, paprika, chilli powder, pepper, lovage, salt.
Instructions to make Traditional Slovenian beef soup:
- Take the biggest pot you own (I usually use the one with 6 L capacity) and put beef with 2 L of cold unsalted water in it. Bring it to boiling. You should notice a bit of a foamy substance forming at the surface. After 2 mins of boiling pour the water away and wash the meat and the pot..
- Put the meat back into the pot and pour 5.5 L of cold water in it. Start heating slowly. In the meantime, wash vegetables and slice them into halves. Put them into the pot..
- Visit your spice garden. I love fresh spices and they give nice and smooth (not at all bitter) taste to the soup. I usually use thyme, chives, parsley, and lovage. At the end, sprinkle some salt, pepper, and other spices into the soup. Let slowly cook for as long as possible. Serve with noodles..
If you find this Traditional Slovenian beef soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.