Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best BgCtGal's Quick & Easy Seafood Gumbo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to BgCtGal's Quick & Easy Seafood Gumbo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of wellness. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a wonderful alternative as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer you many health benefits. Several nutritional vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is found in almonds. But when you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Instead, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional state can sometimes be lifted by simply eating almonds.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bgctgal's quick & easy seafood gumbo recipe. You can cook bgctgal's quick & easy seafood gumbo using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook BgCtGal's Quick & Easy Seafood Gumbo:
- Use 1 cup of onion, sweet red yellow orange peppers, chopped.
- Get 1/2 packages of smoked sausage (your choice).
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 1 of boneless chicken breast.
- You need 2 of small chicken boullion cube.
- Provide 1 of small beef boullion cube.
- Prepare 1 packages of medium gulf shrimp.
- Use 1 packages of shelled crawfish tails Bordeux brand.
- You need 2 can of lump white crabmeat.
- Use 1 lb of bay scallops.
- Use 1 can of tomato soup.
- Provide 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour (for Roux).
- Provide 1/8 cup of vegetable oil.
- Take 3 slice of butter (for roux color).
- Take 1 tbsp of cajun or creole seasoning.
- Get 1 tbsp of Gumbo file (optional for those who don't like Okra).
- Prepare packages of frozen Okra (Optional).
- Get 1 cup of chicken broth.
Instructions to make BgCtGal's Quick & Easy Seafood Gumbo:
- Cook oil and flour to make Roux. Keep flour and oil on low stirring periodically to keep from burning. Butter helps to darken the Roux. (Can be baked in oven until desired color too!).
- Once Roux is desired color, add all vegetables, sausage, chicken, and all seasonings. Cook 20 minutes..
- Add chicken broth, diced tomatoes and tomato soup cook 30 minutes stirring occassionally.
- Add lump crab, crawfish, shrimp cook 10 minutes.
- Add bay scallops (medium to small) your desire.
- Add Gumbo File (optional) cook another 10 to 15 Mins.
- Eat with Rice or Oyster crackers.
If you find this BgCtGal's Quick & Easy Seafood Gumbo recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.