Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken Pot Pie recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Pot Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Pot Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Deciding to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything instantly or that you should completely do away with certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than totally modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate previously.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken pot pie recipe. To make chicken pot pie you only need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Pot Pie:
- Provide 2 of deep dish pie crusts.
- Use 2 of chicken thighs.
- You need of lemon pepper seasoning.
- Provide of black pepper.
- Prepare dash of louisiana hot sauce.
- You need pinch of salt.
- Prepare 2 of fresh carrots diced.
- Use 1 of large potatoe chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of corn (fresh or frozen but not canned).
- Take 1 can of cream of chicken soup or cream of mushroom.
Instructions to make Chicken Pot Pie:
- In a large pot fill half way with water.
- Add your two chicken thighs whole with the bouillon cubes, lemon pepper, salt, black pepper, and dash of hot sauce.
- Boil carrots and potatoes until tender.
- Once chicken boiled and cooled slightly, preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Shred chicken and combine vegetables with chicken and cream of chicken coup.
- Fill pie crust and apply second crust to top and pinch sides to seal.
- make slits to top of pie and brush with butter.
- Bake until golden brown and enjoy!.
If you find this Chicken Pot Pie recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.