Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect "Lotsa" Vegetable/Beef Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best "Lotsa" Vegetable/Beef Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to "Lotsa" Vegetable/Beef Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out some modest changes.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you don’t wish to eat. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to "lotsa" vegetable/beef soup recipe. You can cook "lotsa" vegetable/beef soup using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare "Lotsa" Vegetable/Beef Soup:
- Use 1 lb of ground beef.
- Take 3-4 cups of beef stock or boullion.
- Prepare 2 of small red potatoes.
- Take of frozen peas and carrots.
- Take of frozen green beans.
- You need of frozen whole kernal corn.
- Take to taste of seasonings.
Instructions to make "Lotsa" Vegetable/Beef Soup:
- Brown beef in a skillet until brown. Use a potato masher to break it up. Drain off grease and add to either a stock pot or a crock pot..
- Add remaining ingredients. Start out using about 3-4 cups beef stock, so that everything is covered. Cook on high for about 4-5 hours or on low for about 6-8. If you are using frozen veggies, the only thing that's really cooking are the potatoes…..if you don't like red ones use whatever kind you like – I also like the skins. Of course, add onions and peppers if you like..
- If you are using a stock pot, I would guess cooking for about 1-2 hours. I like the crock, as you can go about your business and not have to worry about what's on the stove. Hope you enjoy!!.
If you find this "Lotsa" Vegetable/Beef Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.