Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Black bean and chicken fiesta soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Black bean and chicken fiesta soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re always being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making some modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can also be healthy for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. While you may already eat a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to black bean and chicken fiesta soup recipe. You can have black bean and chicken fiesta soup using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Black bean and chicken fiesta soup:
- Provide of main.
- Take 3 of or 4 large boneless skinless chicken breast sliced in half the long way(if your breast are small you may need more pieces).
- Prepare 2 can of chicken broth.
- Take 2 can of fiesta style corn.
- Provide 2 can of Black beans.
- Get 1 large of can (12 oz) crushed tomatoes.
- Take 2 can of diced green chile 4oz.
- Get 1 large of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 small of container sour cream.
- Take 1 packages of shredded cheese (i used taco blend).
- Get 1 bunch of cilantro.
- Take 4 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Provide 4 of chicken bouillon cubes.
- Get of spices.
- Use 2 envelope of taco seasoning.
- Provide 1 of to taste: garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, cumin, red pepper flakes, taco seasoning.
Instructions to make Black bean and chicken fiesta soup:
- In a pot heat 2 tbsp of oil add all chicken let simmer add spices and 1can of broth. Simmer on medium heat covered with lid..
- In a stock pot add 2 tbsp oil and chopped onion cook until tender.
- Open all cans add to stock pot. Add taco seasoning packs and stir simmer on low to medium heat..
- Cube your chicken breast add to stock pot. Be careful you may need to let chicken cool first..
- Pour broth from chicken into stock pot stir add more spices if needed. Add second can of broth and bouillon cubes if needed. Taste your soup to see what's missing..
- Simmer on low for 1 hour stirring frequently..
- Serve hot and enjoy! Great in the winter months..
- I topped my soup with fresh cilantro, cheese, & sour cream delicious! I also made some cheese quesadillas to make this more a meal yum!.
- Other toppings suggestions: avocado, jalapenos, green onions, or black olives..
If you find this Black bean and chicken fiesta soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.