Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Feel Good Chicken Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Feel Good Chicken Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a lot of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re always being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making some modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. If you currently are eating plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemical substances. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to feel good chicken soup recipe. To make feel good chicken soup you only need 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Feel Good Chicken Soup:
- Take 3 pounds of boneless skinless chicken.
- Use 1/2 lb of carrots.
- Prepare 1/2 head of celery.
- Take 1 lb of onions.
- You need 1 bunch of green onions.
- Provide 1/2 lb of baby spinach.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh chopped thyme.
- Take 1 tbsp of fresh chopped oregano.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh chopped rosemary.
- Provide 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 4 of ea chicken bouillon cubes.
- You need of As needed: water.
Instructions to make Feel Good Chicken Soup:
- Cut chicken into bite-sized cubes. Tip: I like to use an even mix of breast and thighs, seems to have better flavor that way.
- Cut carrots into bite-size pieces. Tip: use pre-packaged baby carrots. They're already peeled..
- Cut celery into bite-size pieces. Optional: don't let any go to waste! I like to mince up the leaves and add them to the rest of my herbs. More flavor and more nutrients. Can't have enough of either.
- Peel and cut onions into bite-size pieces.
- Chop herbs down to a fine powder.
- Cut green onions into ¼ inch pieces.
- Combine all ingredients into a large stock pot and fill with water until the ingredients are completely submerged.
- Bring this mixture to a boil and allow to boil for ten minutes. Warning: monitor closely, as boil-over will likely occur. I always make a mess on my stove lol.
- Reduce heat to medium and cover. Continue to heat until onions are translucent, approximately 20 minutes..
If you find this Feel Good Chicken Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.