Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for L.N.S WHEAT DALIYA with OATS (INDIAN VEGAN SOUP) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best L.N.S WHEAT DALIYA with OATS (INDIAN VEGAN SOUP) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to L.N.S WHEAT DALIYA with OATS (INDIAN VEGAN SOUP) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re always being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
These sorts of changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. Although you may already eat a lot of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to l.n.s wheat daliya with oats (indian vegan soup) recipe. You can cook l.n.s wheat daliya with oats (indian vegan soup) using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook L.N.S WHEAT DALIYA with OATS (INDIAN VEGAN SOUP):
- Take of Wheat Dalyia..
- Take of Oats.
- You need of Oil (soya oil).
- Take of Cumine seeds.
- Get of asfoerdita.
- Take of Water.
- Prepare of Salt.
Instructions to make L.N.S WHEAT DALIYA with OATS (INDIAN VEGAN SOUP):
- In a Bowl stir fry (broken wheat grain size1/4) dalyia. Till colour changes to brown. In soya oil keeping flame low medium..
- Simmer the stove. Now pour water in it and stir it. Adding salt to taste and oats..
- Let it boil for 10 minutes. Keep vigil and stir fry in between. Keep the flame medium higher..
- In a big shallow spoon put 2 table spoon soya oil heat it and then put cumine seeds to get fry now add asfoeardita..
- When done pour all the ingredients of shallow spoon in to the bowl ( This is to be done at once this pouring should be very fast keep lid at once( this process is known as chounk lagao) ..
- This is the easiest recipe. One can make it any time..
- Transfer it to serving plates/ bowls..
- Now you know what is next step ….. ha ha ….
If you find this L.N.S WHEAT DALIYA with OATS (INDIAN VEGAN SOUP) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.