Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Fennel and mushroom soup – vegan recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Fennel and mushroom soup – vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fennel and mushroom soup – vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Although we’re constantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all probability, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of small changes.
Initially, you should be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you don’t wish to eat. As an example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy diet.
Obviously, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fennel and mushroom soup – vegan recipe. You can have fennel and mushroom soup – vegan using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fennel and mushroom soup – vegan:
- Take of fennel bulbs, quartered.
- Get of mushrooms, halved.
- You need of garlic, peeled.
- Take of olive oil.
- Get of vegan or veggie stock.
- Provide of thyme leaves + more for later.
- Prepare of Seasalt and black pepper.
Steps to make Fennel and mushroom soup – vegan:
- Preheat oven to 200C..
- On one baking tray, lay out the fennel and two of the garlic cloves. Drizzle with 1 tbsp of the oil..
- On another baking tray, lay out the mushrooms and the other two garlic cloves. Drizzle with the other 1 tbsp of oil..
- Roast the vegetables for 30 mins..
- Put the vegetables in a blender with the stock and thyme. Or if you’re using a hand blender, put it all in a saucepan. Season well. Blend until smooth..
- Serve with some more thyme leaves (and some fennel fronds if there were any). Enjoy 😋.
If you find this Fennel and mushroom soup – vegan recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.