Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Ray's' Three Meat Lasagna recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ray's' Three Meat Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ray's' Three Meat Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Treats.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have countless options. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Have a shot at eating almonds unless you have problems with nut allergies. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they’re packed full of things that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. These nuts contain plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They generally do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. But when you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you should sleep a while. These nuts unwind the muscles and offer a general sense of peace. Your emotional condition can sometimes be lifted by simply eating almonds.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ray's' three meat lasagna recipe. To cook ray's' three meat lasagna you only need 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Ray's' Three Meat Lasagna:
- Take 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground pork.
- Take 1 lb of ground italian spicy sausage.
- You need 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Take 1 tbsp of oregano.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of cumin.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Garlic salt.
- Take 2 tbsp of parsley flakes.
- Provide 1 tsp of Mccormick steak house onion season.
- Prepare 1 of salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 jar of spaghetti sauce of choice.
- Provide 1 can of diced tomatoes large.
- Get 1 box of lasagna noodles.
- Take 1 of container cottage cheese.
- Provide 1 of mixed mozzarella cheese blend and cheese of choice.
Steps to make Ray's' Three Meat Lasagna:
- Start by cooking meats together add in all seasonings and garlic..cook down drain any fat. Add in spaghetti sauce and tomatoes cook on low for atleast 30 minutes taste for seasonings..
- Cook noodles as directed. Add a little sauce to bottom of casserole dish add noodles, sauce & cottage cheese to top I only do 1 layer of cottage cheese. Top with cheese, and layer again. Top last with more cheese..
- Preheat oven to 375 bake lasagna for 35-45 minutes let cool & set atleast 3 hrs if you want your lasagna to cut in neat squares. Once 3 hrs are up once again place lasagna back into oven 15-20 minutes till heated through. Enjoy!.
If you find this Ray's' Three Meat Lasagna recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.