Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few small changes.
These types of changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. If you presently are eating a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
To sum up, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted red pepper and tomato soup recipe. You can have roasted red pepper and tomato soup using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato Soup:
- Prepare of large red bell peppers.
- Provide of large plum tomatoes, halved lengthwise.
- You need of red onion, cut into 6 wedges.
- Take of large cloves garlic, unpeeled.
- Prepare of EVOO : o.
- Use of low-sodium vegetable or chicken stock.
- Take of finely chopped fresh sage.
- Take of black pepper.
Steps to make Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato Soup:
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Place the whole peppers and tomatoes cut side up on sheet. Bake 20 min..
- Add garlic and onion to baking sheet and drizzle with oil. Bake 40 min., turning peppers once, until peppers and tomatoes are very soft and onion is tender. Set aside to cool..
- Peel peppers discarding seeds and white membrane. Peel tomatoes. Puree in food processor with onions. Squeeze in garlic pulp and puree all veggies until smooth..
- Transfer veggies to sauce pan and stir in stock and sage. Heat soup until simmering. Add pepper to taste..
If you find this Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.