Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Lamb Lettuce (Waterleaf) Soup And Yellow Eba recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Lamb Lettuce (Waterleaf) Soup And Yellow Eba recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lamb Lettuce (Waterleaf) Soup And Yellow Eba recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snack foods.
We are very mindful that having healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re not hypersensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer you many health rewards. These nuts have quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is found in almonds. Having said that, you may not need a nap after consuming almonds. Alternatively, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Sometimes eating almonds could even be a mood enhancer!
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lamb lettuce (waterleaf) soup and yellow eba recipe. You can have lamb lettuce (waterleaf) soup and yellow eba using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Lamb Lettuce (Waterleaf) Soup And Yellow Eba:
- Get of Chop And pound lamb lettuce. Then Blanch to preserve the colour.
- Provide of Onion.
- You need of Dry pepper.
- Get of Palm oil.
- Prepare of Dawadawa or iru.
- Prepare of Chicken parts.
- You need of Ponmo.
- Use Cube of seasoning.
- Provide of Salt.
- Prepare of Crayfish grounded.
- Get of Fish.
- Take of Pepper (chili habenaro And scotch bonnet) grinded.
- Take of Yellow garri.
- You need of Hot water.
- You need of Rolling pin.
- You need of Plastic mat.
- Prepare of Board.
- Take of Knife.
Steps to make Lamb Lettuce (Waterleaf) Soup And Yellow Eba:
- Wash chicken parts And put in pot. Add cubes seasoning And salt And boil for 10mins.
- Add palm oil in another pot. Allow to get hot. Add chopped onions, then You cut And wash Fish. Allow to fry for some mins. Add your grinded peppers. Cube seasoning And allow to cook for 5mins. Take out your chicken And add to the cooking sauce to complete..
- Heat some oil into pot add onions And fry. Add your Blanched waterleaf or lamb lettuce..
- Add salt your cooked ponmo, cubes seasoning And stire well..
- Add your iru and crayfish and cook for some few more mins. Check taste and add your dry pepper..
- The Blanching leaves the lamb lettuce Green And when not over cooked..
- For the eba. When water boils. Add your dry garri flakes and dont make hard. Allow to cool before turning..
- Set on plastic mat or wrap and place on a board. Using rolling pin. Roll and ensure flat. Cut sides with knife. And roll onto a plate.
- Serve the pepper Fish sauce then your lamb lettuce ontop..
If you find this Lamb Lettuce (Waterleaf) Soup And Yellow Eba recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.