Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Burgers with carrot and kefalotyri recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Burgers with carrot and kefalotyri recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are many diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, simply making a couple of modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
These changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It can likewise be healthy for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. It could be that you already believe that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
As you can see, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to burgers with carrot and kefalotyri recipe. To make burgers with carrot and kefalotyri you only need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Burgers with carrot and kefalotyri:
- Take of beef mince (see tip 1).
- Prepare of finely chopped onion.
- You need of grated carrot.
- Take of parsley, finely chopped.
- Take of spearmint.
- Get of oregano.
- Provide of paprika.
- You need of salt.
- Take of pepper.
- You need of egg.
- Provide of to 250 g of crustless bread, slightly soaked.
- Prepare of dried bread crumbs (see tip 2).
- Use of olive oil.
- Provide of juice of 1/2 an orange.
- Take of grated kefalotyri (Greek hard salty yellow cheese).
Steps to make Burgers with carrot and kefalotyri:
- Place all the ingredients except the kefalotyri in a large bowl and knead thoroughly..
- Divide the mixture into two parts and estimate that each half will make about 6 medium sized patties..
- Take some of the mixture and form into round patties..
- When you finish forming the patties, sprinkle each one with a little bit of kefalotyri..
- Place them in a baking tray and bake in a preheated oven at 200°C for about an hour..
If you find this Burgers with carrot and kefalotyri recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.